Thursday, October 8, 2009

夏令时....Daylight saving time...

From 4/10 onwards till april of next year...
the time zone in sydney will add 1 more hour...
so that means now it is 3 hours ahead from mas liao...
quite inconvenient to see 12am at here already mas still 9pm nia...
and original sunset at 6pm de now change to 7pm liao...
quite similar to mas sunset time...
anyway now is my 2 weeks term break, till 18th oct,
but still need to do many things in this break...
such as homework, prepare 2 group presentations (eng&phy), uni apply, revision for final exam...
what make me most excited is i will be back soon(3/12)...yeahoooooo
less than 2month nia....how many days left i dunno...
my good buddy countdown for me...hehe...
at here really miss penang so much...
besides family and friends...i miss penang foods also...
ahem...dun talk too much liao...
now post some pic...about going for ice-skating...
and yet terrible thing happen to my leg again...
second scar was "printed" on my right leg...
since last year after spm skating in queensbay...
haiz...prove that i m not talented in skating ...














No comments:

Post a Comment